Thursday, May 02, 2013


One day in California by the sea I heard the voice of angels laughing and when I looked upward at the tumbling clouds a face appeared. Wise and etched with compassion. Not a grim countenance but a hint of a smile which that day helped me to recover. That same day I heard – and I’m quite sure – that “still small voice” which spoke the one word which also helped me. That word was “persevere” and that face was yours.

And having persevered, I met you. Thank you for everything since then.

Enjoy your youthfulness and during those moments when you are frightened, perhaps you will recall that “There is no time. There never was. Just your relationship to the truth… and perhaps for you the extreme and intense peace of knowing.”

As always dear: best wishes. - Harry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by error,
while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but
I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb jo.


Also visit my web site ... Vestal Watches