Saturday, May 02, 2009

Seth Responds

Then send this love along
For my heavy young heart;
Send this hope and power on wings this holy hour.
My legs they weary and the roads are long.

Be sure the white birds they speed
And the bees to whisper this name to me
that I may laugh loud again and heed
the silvery side of leaf flutter the tree.

Let us roll while we wait together
Past a golden field where violets and heather
colour the ground about and scampering squirrels.

Make nature promise a better weather.

Bring this tumbling canopy closer
so there I can see these eyes of God, blue or green;
And hear the secret hymns of a caller
who will tell me more, here about this scene.

So rush this love along
For my heavy young heart.
Speed this hopeful power on mighty wings this hour,
My legs they weary and the roads are long.

And even then, wild Rivergod,
My ears may hear the songs of Vishnu
my lips taste the milk and honey
but what of the child gone by the morning dew?

Even then great fountain and singer of sweet melodies,
What then do we tell our little ones
Who ask and crave to know life's mysteries
when we ourselves seem the guilty ones?

What of them, mighty one?

So send me hope,
And rush this love along
for then my heavy young heart to cope.

AND THE RIVERGOD RESPONDS

Be still good lad, take heart.

You see dear fellow, I too have watched
but for thousands of years and millions of moons,
after some eons you mellow.

Under the shimmering rainbows flow I
to hear the ceaseless wind
and the secrets of the swaying treetops.

Flowing 'neath the misty galaxies find me lie.

I hear the calls which haunt me at midnight.
Calling from beneath my belly.
They are the damned asking again for the right
to participate, crackle with light and end their folly.

For me I roll, roll while I wait do I.

Await the hour when comes the prince
to call for hope and the power,
call to the side and above that hour...
Love is King! Love is King!

The wise voices are few.

Rose petal-bearing winds can obscure.

Count them on hand those true
whose pinkish tongues sing so pure.

But then, see wily nature persevere.

And in all of the white heat and blast
nonetheless or more you may hear
His voice so perfect bringing in the last.

Under the shimmering rainbows flow I;
To hear the ceaseless wind
and the secrets of the swaying treetops.

Flowing 'neath the misty galaxies find me lie.

So you see dear fellow,
I too have watched.

But for thousands of years and millions of moons,
after some eons you mellow.

-excerpts from Paracletus! by YT (Yours truly)

No comments: