Monday, January 16, 2017

Hence: Freedom

Throughout my life I have attempted to examine it. Life. Laying my mind on all its aspects which seemed to me to be relevant to my enjoyment and sometimes endurance of it. Relationships, jobs, social systems et al.

One thing became quite clear: that life in all its complexity delivers and accommodates man enabling him to enjoy. The very idea of 'enjoying' is complex.  In all of this ongoing deliverance, I have spied a personality... not quite lurking but nor is it in my face. Thus I use the term Creator; without implying any religiosity whatsoever. I have accepted not only that the Creator exists but it has a personality. 

Those are my leaps which having taken them have helped to explain much. Primarily the reason for the existence of man (for both the Creator's enjoyment and man's); and much about the Way in which the delivery occurs - and as to enjoying this delivery, this can only occur with man's permission. We see only as much as we permit ourselves to see; thus: the Creator does not force Himself upon His children but avails Himself to them.  

This is not an outline of a religious ideology but simply my take on the purposes behind the gift of Life. I do not insist people share this personal perception.  Truth is ultimately both: relative and absolute - as the village well is absolutely water, its use and enjoyment is relative to the villager.

Hence: Freedom. Freedom to enjoy.


No comments: