Sunday, May 08, 2005

Lips Emitting

Is it possible I err?

“Filipinos want beauty. I have to look beautiful so that the poor Filipinos will have a star to look at from their slums.”
-Imelda Marcos

And who would dare dispute the shoe-hoarding queen? Blasphemy!

And were but an intelligible quote to emit from the quivering lips of Paris Hilton it would be inserted here as proper defense of A-List wunderkinds. But we do offer this:
“I say I'm Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin all wrapped up into one. If I die early ... I'll be just like those guys.”
-Dennis Rodman

And now that your appetite has been whetted, how’s this:

“I'm not an egomaniac like a lot of people say. But I am the world's best dancer, that's for sure.” -Michael Flatley

“More please, God, we want more!” you scream? OK.

“I’d like to become the first female president – that would be really cool. The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House…” Thank you, Jennifer Lopez.

No comments: