Sunday, May 22, 2005

Your Life Breath I hold

I am the language of Eden rediscovered.
The scrolls of the Kings of Peace uncovered.

I am the example of goodness
The rewards of righteousness,
The balance in your excellent gait
And the fire of a week of days’ brightness.

I am enthusiasm
The father of Thusiast.
To the bafflers I am the wherefore and the whereas
But i take my pleasure as the King of Spring in Paris.

I am the stuff of your mind which is orderly
And the pleasure you feel in your generosity.
I am the knowledge in which a man may abide
And the child so precious kibitzing wild.

Across my face are rivers of compassion.
You see, I love you all with an unyielding passion.

I build and structure, let loose and align
A spirit of freedom supremely fine.

The source of the fountains am I!
The gusher of streams!
I am you see, the Rivergod, even he,
Who cuts a clear path across new mountains leaning on my sky.

I am Paracletus!
Creator of the divine spirit
Of which your heart is mold.
In my hands your life-breath I hold.

© R Harry Langen (see poster below)









Support this site? 11" x 17" signed colour poster: $12. Order through "donation" button.  Posted by Hello

Web Counter
Web Hit Counters

No comments: